[Ti] Poll - QUESTION

Kulick [memeticsystems.com] kulick at memeticsystems.com
Fri Jan 3 17:04:23 PST 2003

I am a brand new convert to Macintosh having been absent since the Mac
SE?? days.  I am unix (Solaris/Linux admin and love my new Tibook which
I got a week ago.  I am a total noob, so please be forgive my dumb
questions about "hop ups" (stuff to make it cooler).

1GHz/1GB/60GB/superdrive/USB KEY .25GB

Dumb questions to follow... I was wondering if someone might suggest a
way to keep the display from touching the keyboard when closed.  My
other question is is there a keyboard protector (to limit gook and hand
grease, my jealous coworkers insist on touching it).  And finally, does
anybody have any experience with the Belkin (part nubmer) F8T001
Bluetooth™ USB Adapter (the one with the 100M range)?

Thank you in advance for patience and your consideration.

Sincerely,

Aaron D. Kulick