[Ti] Anybody use Natwest (UK) online banking?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 07:54:09 PST 2003

On  Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:45:42 +0000 Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
wrote:

> Anybody know which browser will work with this turkey's online banking
> service?

IE 5.2.2 seems to work fine for me with CIBC and HSBC Personal Banking
(Canada). The only thing is when I log into CIBC Banking I always get an
alert that I am missing a needed plugin. I am invited to visit a page to
download the plugin and I click OK. I am never sent to the download page,
and the alert goes away. If I don't click the OK I keep getting this alert
every time I go to a different page in the CIBC site.

jg