[Ti] "Leaking" battery charge?

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Sat Jan 4 22:41:56 PST 2003

Battery storys

I got a 800mhz DVI, the first week of used the battery life was from 3.5 to
4 hours.

After that, I used to be plug all the time and the battery life when from 4
to nearly 2 hours.

A friend of mine told me to dry out the battery twice again and never let
the battery plug all the time. Charge it full and take it away while you're
plug. Dont charge again untill you're machine goes to sleep by itself.

Believe me... This its true, now I got the so wonderfull 5 hours of use with
my TI.

Using Photshop, Dreamweaver, Mail, Browsing and Printing on the net. The
bright set to minumim.

Greetings,
Carlos