[Ti] new powerbook

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 07:16:52 PST 2003

For Tim Molnar:

You will find the Ti is GREAT and difficult to stay away from.  I've had my Ti 800 since the end of May and love it.  OSX creates zero problems.

Get an iPod for tunes and to backup up all your files.  I have almost 10 years of work backed up on mine.  Also, you might buy MS Office, a PodiumPad, some disks to further back up everything, and some cheap Logitech speakers which work great.  All can be purchased from the online Apple Store.
Enjoy -- I have, since I made the plunge.

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com