[Ti] Photoshop LE vs Photoshop Elements

MS msherwood at cwprint.com
Sun Jan 5 08:57:36 PST 2003

Photoshop LE 5.0 is the predecessor to Photoshop Elements.
Elements has many more cool features that can be read about in the Dec.
Macworld pg. 37, including Quick Fix, and Selection Brush, and the File
Browser which is worth the change alone. Try the link below.
regards,
Mikey

http://www.macworld.com/2002/12/reviews/photoshop/