[Ti] Poll

Luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 5 19:52:15 PST 2003

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 10:25  PM, Dave Friesen wrote:

> If you're still using a 400 and you feel brave and feel somewhat
> comfortable with a soldering iron then I say go for it! If not then
> feel fine that you still have a functioning computer... ;-)
>
> Did I mention those surface mount resistors were *small*?

this has NOTHING to do with bravery - it has EVERYTHING to do with
SKILL and experience - period.

if you're not damn good at soldering you run a pretty good chance of
creating damage.

you'll know if you have the necessary skill.

and you'll know for sure afterwards if you don't...

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <musique>
etyrnal at ameritech.net