[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

Kulick [memeticsystems.com] kulick at memeticsystems.com
Tue Jan 7 11:25:13 PST 2003

> I don't know about you guys but having the top of the line Powerbook for two
> whole weeks and then getting this latest release trust at us, really leaves
> a bad taste in my mouth.

[snip]

> I for one am really disgusted!

I am also very annoyed.  I just discovered this list and just received
my new TiBook on the 23rd of the month.  I specifically had asked all of
the clerks, one of which was the manager, was there going to be a new
release in the next month or two and they said "No."

I consider a breach of trust and quite frankly it is about as bad as any
vendor I have ever seen.  I am *VERY* disappointed.  I am going to call
Apple and file a complaint.

Sincerely,

Aaron D. Kulick