[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

Phillip McGree phil at phil.net.au
Tue Jan 7 11:41:41 PST 2003

A PowerBook 1 gig was a really kewl laptop a few hours ago.

And anyone who reckons it's not still a kewl PowerBook right now is full of crap.

A 15" PowerBook isn't the kewlest anymore, but it's still bloody high up in the food chain!!!

Besides, factor in some reality and the 17" PowerBooks won't realistically be available for a couple of months.  New casing means new tooling and machining, new AirPort Extreme stuff has to be made, etc, etc, all this stuff takes time to get running at full production levels.

Rgds,
Phil
non kewl PowerBook 400

>Well, wasn't that special!
>
>I don't know about you guys but having the top of the line Powerbook for two
>whole weeks and then getting this latest release trust at us, really leaves
>a bad taste in my mouth.
>
>This must be a world record for the time to make a product obsolete -
>destined for the Guiness Book of World Records!
>
>I for one am really disgusted!
>
>jg

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                    	Web:	http://www.phil.net.au