[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users! - I am

alan kastner wallah at gol.com
Tue Jan 7 12:52:02 PST 2003

Oh yeah, I'm also happy to see new products being developed so quickly. Our TiBooks were destined from Day 1 to be the last of the form factor that was born 2 years ago. While the announcement of its brethren came a little sooner than I expected, I'd rather see it happen now than have Apple wait just to prevent pissing off GigaBook owners. Again, the new machines represent an expansion in purchase options, not a direct upgrade of what we purchased.

Off my pulpit and into my jammies now...

 alan