[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

Gary Wall macsleuth at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 7 15:30:33 PST 2003

Ditto
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: PowerBook G4 Titanium List [mailto:Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com]
On Behalf Of Cyn
Sent: January 7, 2003 4:24 PM
To: PowerBook G4 Titanium List
Subject: Re: [Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

At 2:21 PM -0500 1/7/03, John Griffin wrote:
>Well, wasn't that special!
>
>I don't know about you guys but having the top of the line Powerbook
>for two whole weeks and then getting this latest release trust at us,
>really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Why didn't you wait like the rest of us? Steve is known for doing this!

>This must be a world record for the time to make a product obsolete -
>destined for the Guiness Book of World Records!
>
>I for one am really disgusted!

You are just whining because you bought two weeks too soon.

And now back to the real me: I can feel your pain, it happened to me
a few years back. The above comments were what I got from those it
never happened to. You won't get sympathy from those who never had it
happen to them but you have my sympathy. Just remember, you still
have one hell of a computer and can get top dollar if you really want
to part with it now and move up. I didn't back when it happened to me
and I was never sorry because I did buy the computer at the time
because I thought it was more than enough to meet my needs.

--
Cyn

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<Titanium-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<Titanium-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP

Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml