[Ti] Safari

John Pariseau simplymail at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 22:12:28 PST 2003

> >Didn't find the source, so I'll have to wait I guess.  In the
> >meantime, Safari is pretty nice, and I'll keep the beta sync'ed ...
> >but I'll go back to Navigator for work.  I like the tabs.

Well, hopefully someone will be able to get tabs into Safari - I would [sadly] drop Navigator for
Safari full time if that were the case. And Navigator was so promising. I may drop Navigator off
my list of browsers to check email with, as Safari has built in spell checking :)

But, to be on topic, the 12" Powerbook - awww, how cute.