[Ti] The most disappointing announcement.

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 06:22:22 PST 2003

On  Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:16:28 +0000 Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
wrote:

> The fact that the new the 802.11g cards are not compatible with the
> older Powerbook line is very very disappoint. I think giving that the
> original cards are removable you'd expect some means to work with th  This new
one is $300 more than the previous.  Just tell yourself you didn't need all that
extra fluff.

Well, thank goodness they didn't dump the PC Slot. I am pretty sure PC Cards
will be released soon that will have 802.11g technology. And they will
probably have even better range than the built in card.

jg