[Ti] OT Quark

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Wed Jan 8 15:57:11 PST 2003

I emphatically agree.  I've switched and will not look back.  Not only
is it as good -- perhaps better is some ways and not as good in others
but definitely competitive -- it handles 2-byte fonts perfectly.
Japanese, Korean, etc. -- with InDesign and OS X, one product handles
all languages.  With Quark, you have to buy another copy for each new
language, at a premium price.  Additionally, I think Adobe treats its
customers better.  I sense a market shift that is gaining momentum.

Ron Woodland