[Ti] Happy 1 Ghz Powerbook users!

luke etyrnal at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 9 01:59:43 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 04:42  PM, John Griffin wrote:

> Get over it? Sure I'll get over it. Dell, here I come!

have fun with your new Dell...  if you can.

i'm smiling really big now.  you can just barely tell, but the cool
glow from the fiber-optic keys of my new 17" Al Powerbook makes it a
little easier to see my grin in the dark...   what was that name again?
  Smell computers?  Nill?   Spell?  Oh yeah i think it was Dell...
didn't they go out of business years ago when Apple introduced the
even-more-coolest computer in the Universes?

APPLE - "Go Towards The Light!"

---
http://www.mp3.com/lukeetyrnal  <musique>
etyrnal at ameritech.net