[Ti] Safari Bookmarks

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Thu Jan 9 13:10:54 PST 2003

Ken,

Launching Safari Help - helps.
Not being an ass with my suggestion, there are a few ways of doing it that's
all.. If you launch Help there's a section called "Working with Bookmarks",
choose "Organizing the Bookmarks Menu" and it's all there.

The pane on the left you see when you are viewing your Bookmarks is for
organization.. You have to physically move them over into the Bookmark Menu
(at the top of the Collections Pane).

Since you mentioned it - I also noticed that Safari lets you use CMD-1,
CMD-2... to launch shortcuts on the Menubar. Nice.

On 1/9/03 12:46 PM, "Ken" <ken at schneider.net> wrote:

> I can see that Safari imported my IE bookmarks only when I go to the
> Bookmarks menu and select "Show All Bookmarks".  Who wants to go to a
> separate page just to select a bookmark?  I want them all to show up in
> the Bookmarks menu.  Even the folders of bookmarks that came with
> Safari don't show up in the menu or the bar - only the News folder plus
> Apple, Amazon, eBay and Yahoo.  What's wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -= Ken =-

Bill Reburn