[Ti] Calendars

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:36:48 PST 2003

At 13:00 -0800 2003/01/09, Brett V. Gaspers wrote:
>My company has used Now Up To Date for years with no problems. I'd
>give it another try.

It corrupted my data, then corrupted the backup when I tried to open
that. Since they use a proprietary format that's quite unforgivable.
If they had import/export with vCal/vCard I could sort of live with a
buggy application.

Besides, there's a feature i really want, and iCal doesn'thave it.
I'd pay the $120 for NowUTD if that one had it, but it doesn't have
it either. What I want is repeating ToDos with a due date. Frex: rent
is due every month on the 1st, and start bugging me about it 3 days
in advance. I've probably seen this in MoreInfo (on the Newton), the
best data/contact manager ever.

--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)