[Ti] Apple's market share

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri Jan 10 06:18:56 PST 2003

>Yesterday I was telling an attorney with whom I work about how happy
>I am with my Ti 800, and suggested that he look at the new Al's
>because he needs a new laptop.  However, he came right back with
>Apple's market share as a reason NOT to buy an Apple, regardless of
>how good the PowerBooks are.

Hey, he is an attorney... use the Porsche analogy.  Would he also say
that no one should buy a Porsche because of their miniscule market
share? Superior products don't need huge market share.

BTW, 2.3% is absolutely bogus. When people do REAL research and
analysis, Apple comes in between 9 and 12%... I realize this takes
more than a 5-mnute Google search, but there is FACTUAL information
out there.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com