[Ti] What a moron

Ric Perrott ric at ricperrott.com
Fri Jan 10 07:19:37 PST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 07:14  AM, Henry Kalir wrote:

> Apple DOES need to be concerned about the market share AND work on
> somehow
> getting the Mac OS to either be able to run Windoze-written programs as
> Mac ones, or have an in-house porting team to do this. Otherwise, we'll
> have great, sleek computers but end up "all dressed up with nowhere to
> go".

Really? Why? What are the Windows programs that every Mac user needs to
run? Show me 3 Windows programs that are so revolutionary that they
have absolutely no Mac equivalent.

You're far from a "diehard" Mac user with a statement like that. There
is NOTHING I cannot do to support both my income producing job and my
hobbies on my Mac that I could do on a WinTel machine.

IMO, NOT being able to run Windows programs is one of the biggest
benfits of MacOS!