[Ti] Quark on Mac

Holly Sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Fri Jan 10 14:25:32 PST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 05:02  PM, Michael Bigley wrote:

> InDesign has lots of tutorial disks, super online resources, and with
> ID2, being able to open your Quark files right in it gives you a huger
> leap forward in the learning curve by seeing how ID treats your Quark
> elements.

--Really? I haven't found their on-line resources to be great or
super...maybe I've looked in the wrong place. All I saw were little QT
movies that you watch and then promptly forget what you were showed.
Otherwise I saw training that you had to pay for. In contrast Quark has
wonderful on-line tutorials that are in PDF format that allow you to
follow along in Quark so you get hands-on training, which works much
better for me.

If I'm missing something on-line please let me know!
Holly