[Ti] (OT) Re: [Ti] Quark on Mac

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Fri Jan 10 16:34:45 PST 2003

InDesign 2 even allows you to use QuarkXPress 4.0 keystroke shortcuts
(Edit > Keystroke Shortcuts ...opens a dialog box with many options).
The Quark shortcuts for kerning/tracking and leading are so ingrained in
me that I had to use this option.  It was a production life saver at first.

As I use it, I'm slowly customizing the shortcuts as I get more
comfortable with ID2's way of doing things.  Also, it's so close to
Photoshop and Illustator that I can usually fall back on what I know
from those apps to figure out how ID2 works.  It's really quite easy,
once you make the switch.

Ron Woodland