[Ti] Apple's market share

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Fri Jan 10 23:00:07 PST 2003

On Apple Stock,

see the Angles for Apple program of MacGuide
< http://members.aol.com/MacGui/mcgfeb96.html>
selections below.

The "Angels for Apple" user stock ownership program (USOP) was announced today (Feb 96)  by MacGuide publications. Apple Computer has been a household word for several decades; Apple has been front page business news in recent weeks. But the voice and value of millions of fiercely loyal Macintosh users has too often been discounted.

"It's time for the Macintosh users to be heard again," MacGuide publisher Daniel Kegan suggested. MacGuide urges Macintosh users and user groups to publicly purchase at least one share of Apple Computer stock, and to actively exercise their stockholder rights.

Stock traders may focus on short term profits, media analysts may echo what they think is mass opinion, and competitive computer companies may foster igornance, bias, and myth, but the Macintosh computer user simply wants to keep what has been the best computing platform for a decade continuing to produce the best computer products for people.

Macintosh users who purchase Apple stock to support the Macintosh platform may become an Angel for Apple by notifying MacGuide of their name, address, the year first they began using a Macintosh computer, and if they wish the number of Apple shares purchased. MacGuide is online at <http://www.macguide.com> or through the postal system at MacGuide/ Elan Associates, 79 West Monroe St #1320, Chicago IL 60603-4969 USA. Since 1985 MacGuide magazine has supported the Macintosh platform. The MacGuide publication family now includes MacGuide®, OpenGuide®, WinGuide®, HyperGuide®, and PowerGuide®.

Daniel Kegan
Elan/ GreenLight * Organizational Consultants * Software Publishers
Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. * Chicago * Intellectual Property & Computer Law
daniel at keganlaw.com * www.keganlaw.com * Balanced Counsel (TM)