[Ti] Intuit Suite

Daniel L Kegan, Kegan & Kegan, Ltd. daniel at KeganLaw.com
Sun Jan 12 23:18:49 PST 2003

What's your browser cache set at?
For some dynamic websites (WebObjects and others),
any browser cache may prevent proper viewing,
requiring reload, etc.

Browser cache seemed to make more sense when
one was viewing static websites with dialup Internet connection,
and much less for dynamic sites on broadband.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at KeganLaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd
We identify, develop, and protect intangible business assets
and counsel other professionals on legal issues.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.KeganLaw.com