OS X on a 400 mhz Was: Poll

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:33:54 PST 2003

söndagen den 5 januari 2003 kl 00.39 skrev Alexandre Kapellos:

>> rev. A tiBook, originally 400mhz, 1gig RAM, OSX-exclusively.
>>
> Jay
> How is OS X on a 400 mhz Titanium? Speedy? Reactive?

I can't quite imagine how an OS could be reactive, but that's probably
my lack of  knowledge of English vocabulary.

If it is speedy is also hard to tell, since that require something to
compare with.  I'm however quite happy running OSX on 400 mhz, but I
think a minimum of 500 MB Ram is to be recommended. (have 768 MB myself)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 021225
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)

Lisbeth i Göteborg