Retrospect help?

Frank Wiewandt fwphoto at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 13 11:14:19 PST 2003

I'm trying to use Retrospect Express to back up the hard drive of my
800 MHz TiG4 to a new firewire DVD-RW drive I just added. It's a
CenDyne (Pioneer) DVR-105 in a TT-345U2F enclosure. I just purchased
Retrospect Express & I'm on OS/X 10.2.3.

I've tried several things to get this to work, but even though the
drive is recognised, I can't select it to burn to. I've gone to the
Dantz site & my drive is not listed as supported (OK, that is my first
clue that this isn't going to work ;-) but elsewhere it seems to say
that I should be able to access it as a removeable media drive from
the Finder. I've tried this with no success.

Is there *any* way I can get this to work?

TIA,

Frank Wiewandt