[Ti] battery flex problem on early TI500

Jerry Kemp mac at sun.twlight.net
Wed Jan 15 09:47:01 PST 2003

I have an early TI500 that I purchased February 2001 and to date have
had pretty good luck with it (i.e. good paint, good battery life, etc).
  As of the last few days, I have been experiencing loss of power when
running on battery only and the laptop case flexes.

I vaguely remember many moons ago that this was an item of much
discussion and would like to request input from TI owners who had that
problem and was able to resolve it.  My original Apple warranty is long
expired and I would like to explore options.

Thanks,

Jerry K