Speaking of Macs showing up on PC company sites...

Garrett garretts at xmission.com
Wed Jan 15 16:34:47 PST 2003

Go to Intel.com and click the "Get a sneak preview" link on the
"Announcing Intel Centrino..." banner.

It will load a Flash intro.  (If you don't see the Flash intro, try
another browser - I could only get it to load when I used IE.)

In the second photo (the guy sitting on the couch) it looks like the
guy is using a PowerBook.  Or am I mistaken?  I know there are a lot of
PC TiBook clones, but this one looks like a Mac to me.  The way the
keyboard and screen look, the cable lock slot and vents being where
they are, etc.

You can also see the photo on the "Wherever Life Takes You" tab, but
it's even smaller there.

One would think a company like Intel (or Jasc, for that matter) would
be more careful about the stock photography they use.

Garrett
garretts at xmission.com