[Ti] 802.11g cards

Tom Warner tom at dfind.com
Wed Jan 15 18:27:17 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 01:28 AM, Jamie Jacobsmeyer wrote:

> I'm looking for an alternative to Airport Extreme, since Apple in its
> infinite wisdom decided not to make Extreme available in a PC card
> form factor. I have a 667 DVI. The three manufacturers I know of are
> dLink, Linksys, and NetGear. Is anyone on the list familiar with these
> cards? Any recommendations?

and I yawned:

> This is the one I'm going to get:
>
> http://www.netgate.com/

Oops, sorry I didn't read your post correctly. That'll teach me to do
'just one more post' on the  way to bed.

I just want more range. 802.11b is fast enough for my modest needs. But
then, maybe they'll come out with an 802.11g soon... which would be nice
All the best,
Tom
--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;