[Ti] Speaking of Macs showing up on PC company sites...

Garrett garretts at xmission.com
Wed Jan 15 19:50:21 PST 2003

> That's a big maybe on whether that's a Ti or not. I think that's why
> the AD or designer felt it could slide.
>
> You'd have to be a major geek to analysis such a photo just to see if
> it might be a "competitor's" computer.
>
> btw, welcome to the Major Geek club... :-)

LOL.  Thanks.  :)

It is kinda funny/sad that there are people like myself noticing stuff
like this off-hand.  I don't usually notice these things, but I
happened to be looking at their site right after I was reading the
thread about Jasc's page and it caught my eye.

You're right, though, if the designer noticed, it would be fair to let
it slide... it is a close call... or *was.*  I notice they've already
replaced the photo.

Garrett
garretts at xmission.com