[Ti] Speaking of Macs showing up on PC company sites...

Garrett garretts at xmission.com
Wed Jan 15 23:06:56 PST 2003

> Maybe we have Intel people on this list :-) and quick ones too. I
> can't find anybody sitting on a couch in the flashintro. It seem
> somebody has already taken that picture away.
>
> Garrett can you check if you're still seeing what you saw in the first
> place?

First, sorry to everyone for causing such a fuss.  I realize this isn't
very pertinent to the topic of helping people with their PowerBooks.

Anyway, to address your question:

I'm not even 100% sure it was a TiBook, but they *have* replaced the
original photo with a new one, which seems... interesting.

If you visit their international sites (as of 7:00 GMT), you can still
see the original.

Try: http://www.intel.com/europe/sites/south_africa/index.htm
or: http://www.intel.ru/

(The German site has a Flash animation on the front page, featuring the
picture in question, but I can only get it to work with IE6 under
Windows.)

Garrett
garretts at xmission.com