TurboTax on Virtual PC [was Apple's market share]

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 18:10:06 PST 2003

--On Saturday, January 11, 2003 10:28 AM -0600 Dennis Fazio <dfz at mac.com>
wrote:

[...]
> Now there is a license enforcement scheme required and you can't register
> and use a Virtual PC version of TurboTax, probably because of the need
[...]

Guess this has been fixed now. Excellent response from Connectix!  From
MacInTouch:

Connectix yesterday posted Virtual PC 6.0.1, an update that addresses the
following issues:
[...]
*	Made changes to allow Quicken TurboTax Deluxe to install and run properly
within Virtual PC.

Our TiBooks' versatility in the Windows world is still solid.

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com