[Ti] Aesthetics?

Marcus Raitner raitner at fmi.uni-passau.de
Fri Jan 17 00:56:21 PST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 16.01.03 um 19:56 Uhr schrieb Shawn King:
> Have you seen one of them yet? Believe me, once you do, you'll forget
> all
> about the aesthetics of Titanium. :-)

No I haven't. Actually, the longer I look at the photos the more I
start to like the design. It was just the first impression. I think I
was used to the proportions of my Ti. I guess that's a sign of good
design: first you are shocked and in the end you love it.

However I'm not going to buy one until they release the new 15 inch PBs
and I'm sure this will happen soon and they will be made of Aluminium,
too. Sounds like famous last words ;-)

Marcus