assisting switchers

Wallingford, Ted TWallingford at indexc.com
Fri Jan 17 13:31:56 PST 2003

Somebody wrote:

>It's all word of mouth.  If we don't do it, who will?  The
>aforementioned lister who discussed this
>with me thinks there are too
>many whiners who need direction to do something positive.

This is too true.

In the past year I've convinced two people to make the switch. One of them
switched back, the other one is a sold out believer. The point is, the
ubiquity of the Mac platform was *slightly* increased as a result, and the
more this happens, the more ubiquitous the platform becomes, and then Macs
will finally be inexpensive (yes this is a good goal).

Ted