[Ti] Market Share: 2.3% -- That's NOT good press, coupled with the loss

Henry Kalir kalirhe at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Jan 17 13:44:41 PST 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Michael Bigley wrote:

> >Mind giving us the credible source for this? I also fail to see the
> >numbers there. So, if it's NOT 2.3% (down from 5%) - then what is it?
>
> Who cares? It is not an important number...

Michael - we both seem to be diehard Mac-people..but those numbers ARE
important and CRUCIAL to Apple's survival!

The wishful thinking and "let's ignore the bad new/pooh-pooh it/kill the
messenger" approach is only going to hurt Apple and ultimately - us (as
it's customers).

Let's admit to ourselves that there is a problem here which requires
serious thought and both vision and fast action to correct.

Best,

Henry