Spell Checker X - Can do Autofills for Safari

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 20:35:22 PST 2003

I just downloaded Spell Checker X from C&G and guess what? With the
Shorthand (or Glossary) function it can do the autofill function that IE has
and Safari is missing. In fact it will work with any application including
databases, Word Processors, Spreadsheets, you name it.

How did I do without it? Now I remember how valuable it was to me in OS 9!

Now all we need is an always on Rhyming Dictionary for people like me who
like to write songs and poetry.

jg