[Ti] Spam Analysis - A Mini Thesis

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 18 12:32:36 PST 2003

Phillip -

I was told never to unsub to spam. Instead, since I truly believe that
unsubbing puts you on their "hot" list, I put the address of the place to
which I have reported them in their unsub box. Thus the agency can get
"spammed" directly, providing them with the full headers which sometimes
I cannot!

The main place I report them other than to the different
sending/receiving servers for email, and the websites the are sending  me
to, is the gov, which is uce at ftc.gov.

I don't know if this covers all countries or just US, but it seems to work

HTH.