[Ti] signs of a bad logic board

richard rgrable at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 14:28:28 PST 2003

My Ti500 has had 3 MBs replaced. The first two times it would refuse to
shut down after one of the USB ports quit. After pulling the power it
would not start up. One was for a dead F/W port after a MB replacement.
It has now quit again and hopefully Apple will just replace the whole
thing. Good thing our 5 year old plus beige G3 is still going strong.