[Ti] Titanium PowerBooks and the new Albooks

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat Jan 18 17:55:11 PST 2003

> Since Macworld, I have been getting digest after digest (thank goodness
> I'm not getting individual emails) where posters are talking about
> Apple's market share, past and future Macworld predictions, the switch
> campaign, Macs versus PC, Macs on TV, Macs on Intel sites, etcetera...
> The point that I'm making is that less than 15% of posts lately are
> about the G4 Powerbooks and applications herein.
>
> Can we please stop wasting bandwidth and keep the discussion about G4
> Powerbooks??

THESE are legitimately related topics.  They have a place on this list. If
they do not interest some members they can hit the delete key as I do on
posts that are not what I am interested in.

At one time this list degenerated into a discussion of how well certain
household appliances harmonized with the design of the TiBook.  And the
discussion became so whimsical as to be fairly useless.  I left the list as
it had become dozens of posts every day about toasters and coffee grinders
that had metal finishes. But the topics you are complaining about seem
germane to the TiBook to me.

BTW When are AlBooks strictly topical?  This is the Ti List, after all.
Lighten up.
-Joel