[Ti] PB's were in real danger of falling behind

Gary Wall macsleuth at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 19 17:33:46 PST 2003

Please, I've seen one of those Porche designed so called "challenging".
What a cheap piece of CR*P!. I've seen it once in a magizine article.
Sure looks cool on paper, but up close. The case is plastic, feels and
looks cheap. No comparison at all to the TiBook at all. When the sony
Viao came out it also had it's share of problems. All the little plastic
doors used to break of at the hinges.  I've seen some truly nice Toshiba
laptops, some of them have really good sound for a laptop. That's about
the only place I see TiBooks falling down. But I'd rather use a set of
those new creature speakers from Bose anyways.
Just my 2cents.
Gary
TiBook 667MHz GB Ether