[Ti] Problem with Huge File Transfer in X.

David DelMonte david at bohtech.com
Mon Jan 20 12:26:11 PST 2003

I think I may have solved this problem for me.

Some time ago I added no-name memory to my system. It worked and I
forgot about it.

However, checking the OS/9 profiler, I realized that it was PC133
memory and I have a 100mhz bus. Checking with Kingston memory affirmed
that while some PC 133 will work ok, in most cases, it will not, and
cause spurious errors.

I took out the offending memory, and while much slower of course, I was
easily able to transfer my files.

David