Superdrive upgrade

Ron Cooper rcooper at newmex.com
Tue Jan 21 11:29:55 PST 2003

Please let us know when some one has this install done and how it works.

I was doing a search for something completely unrelated and stumbled
upon this bit of powerbook goodness.  Apparently MCE has released a
SuperDrive upgrade for older Powerbooks.  According to their website
http://www.mcetech.com/sdpbg4.html it is expected to ship February 25th
and it costs $499 and requires them to install it for you.  It appears
to be compatible with iDVD, DVD studio pro and the like.

this is good news for people like me with a g4 400 and not enough loot
for the AlBook.

Kevin
--

		Ron Cooper, Founder, President

	DEL MAGUEY, Single Village Mezcal (TM)

Winner of the WORLD SPIRITS CHAMPIONSHIPS 1999, 2000, 2001 & 2002

	From the heart of the Maguey,  and the soul of the Village.

		Web Site: http://www.mezcal.com