[Ti] MS dropping Office for Mac

Stephen Chakwin schak at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 21 16:40:13 PST 2003

Come to my office and you'll see one.  Get in touch with any of the
good people in the MacLaw Yahoo discussion group and you'll see lots.
Go to the Apple web site and you can see stories about them.  We're
here and we're happy to be here.  And if I had to do without either MS
Office or my Mac, I'd find an alternate word processor etc. in a
nanosecond.

Stephen

Stephen D. Chakwin, Jr.
Attorney at Law
202 Mamaroneck Ave., Suite 500
White Plains, New York 10601
914-328-6900
Personal attention for serious injury cases