you might be missing something

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed Jan 22 01:21:43 PST 2003

At 10:05 +0100 22-1-2003, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:
>Somebody suggested:
>
>>Thought some of you might like to see a nice 3d rendering of a
>>TiBook using Softimage:
>>
>>http://www.softimage.com/Community/Xsi/Galleries/v3/Gal_Jan03/Gal_Jan03.asp
>Steve Talkowski wrote:
>>Not bad, except the proportion of the PCMCIA slot is a bit short
>>and lacks the eject button, and no cooling vents next to the
>>headphone jack.
>
>How am I supposed to see the above? It seem to me the program
>neccessary is for windows only. Am I missing something here?
>
>Lisbeth in Gothenburg

Lisbeth - I think that you might be missing something: because when I
click on the link, my default browser (Safari, of course) opens a
page containing a small image of a Powerbook, and when I click on
that thumbnail, I get a full page image of a Ti-book that looks just
like mine (except that I have 57 icons in the Dock, and they are
accordingly smaller ....)

regards,  Trevor