[Ti] Why do URL's die when wrapped?

Tom Warner tom at dfind.com
Wed Jan 22 07:38:14 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 03:09 PM, Bill Reburn wrote:

> Maybe there is some guru level trick for the purpose of posting a url
> in
> email and forcing that line to not break? I don't think so..

Just in case there's someone who hasn't yet discovered it, there are
websites that will make short urls of long ones.

Here's one that you can add to your browsers toolbar:

http://tinyurl.com/

You just click on it (after you drag it to your toolbar) and it will
make the url for you. It works for me in Safari.

HTH
Tom
--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;