[Ti] Why do URL's die when wrapped?

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Wed Jan 22 12:27:52 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 02:12:11PM -0600, Loren Schooley wrote:
> > For example, I use Mutt as my MUA and vi as my editor.
>
> What build Mutt do you use on OSX?

I don't.  I run it on FreeBSD and OpenBSD.  I never migrated over to
GUI-based MUAs for a number of reasons, inculding HTML email and
too many GUI MUA authors thinking code autoexecution is a good thing.

The only time I use a GUI MUA is when I'm checking an IMAP mailbox, and
then only when I control the server as well. :)

However, if I were to run mutt on OSX, I'd simply build it from source
rather than install a percompiled version.  I prefer to know how
something's compiled and linked, and have a copy of the source used to
do it, whenever possible.  I'm one of those strange luddites who'd be
perfectly happy with a WYSE terminal.

--
Mark C. Langston                                    Sr. Unix SysAdmin
mark at bitshift.org                                       mark at seti.org