12" AlBooks in stock!

Michael Cabelin macabelin at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 15:06:35 PST 2003

For those of you who live in the NYC area, or simply cannot wait,
Tekserve, on 23rd St/6th Av, has the new 12" AlBooks in on display and
in stock. Sweet! It has nearly identical form factor as the iBook,
except for the aluminum skin and the speaker array. It's incredibly
light and compact. I love it! I do own a Ti800, and I love that even
more. I think the 15.2" screen is the perfect size. But if anyone wants
true portablility and power, the 12" AlBook is the way to go...

BTW, I find Tekserve a much better Apple store than the official Apple
Store in Soho.