[Ti] Why do URL's die when wrapped?

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Jan 22 15:45:16 PST 2003

At 6:37 PM -0500 2003.01.22, b wrote:
>> > The messages you sent;
>>> From Mail - all the links were broken. First line clickable only.
>>> From Eudora - 1st link Bad, other two were perfect.
>>> From Entourage - all links perfect.
>>
>>I saw the same results, using Entourage.
>

>>I saw the same results, using Entourage.
>
>Yup, just like MS, it's proprietary stuff screws up everywhere, unless sender/receiver both use it. Nice. Good ad for the 'other' side..

Probably, most email clients work better with themselves than with others.

Also, someone might try Entourage to Entourage with different word wrap widths before we assume that it works with itself.

Also, in some cases the top link would open but to the wrong page. Someone might check closely to insure if that the correct page is opened in all these tests.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)