[Ti] best e-mail program

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Thu Jan 23 09:13:54 PST 2003

>What is wrong with Mail.app?

I don't think there is anything "wrong" with Mail, but for my use it
is just not mature enough. The greatest reasons for me are that it
doesn't handle the multiply nested Mailboxes that I have at all, nor
does it offer the complete filtering (rules) that I use in Eudora. I
am not sure about its indexing as I have not really used it long
enough to do searches.

If they add customizable views (to view unread mail for example) and
get their filtering more robust, then I will consider it.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com