12" PowerBook

Mark Booth markbooth at cox.net
Thu Jan 23 15:30:36 PST 2003

I was in the San Diego Apple Store today.  They had the 12" PowerBook
on display (plus a few more in the back... spoken for).  Having just
recently purchased a TiBook 667mhz (DVI), and passed my 12" dual-USB
iBook along to my daughter, I was all prepared to hate the new 12"
PowerBook.

Rats!  That little sucker is nice.  Very sleek and sexy.  It looks
more serious and substantial compared to the iceBook.

I just might have to get one "for the wife".  :)

Mark

P.S. I overheard the sales rep say that they had 4 in the back.
Three were already sold and the guy he was talking to purchased the
last one.