[Ti] best e-mail program

b flipper at macsrule.com
Thu Jan 23 18:09:42 PST 2003

>In the end it was bought out by TotalNet of Montreal and gradually had the
>heart and soul squashed out of it.
>
>I am really happy to learn that Softarc is still in existence and they still
>have FirstClass available in an OS X version.
>
>Is there an OS X FirstClass Client available for download?
>
>jg

TotalNet, yeah, what jerks. That's that guy who made a half a billion
in profits from offshore internet gambling and then set up
Surefire.com another 'Quickbooks,
let-us-build-your-online-mall-store' scam. As much as i believe in
freedom of choice and all that, the online gambling thing is
successful for one reason only: it preys on people who need therapy.
When I see the Credit card companies clamping down on people's
ability to 'pay-to-play', I feel good, and when that guy in Montreal
finally loses his shirt, I'll throw a party.

~flipper