[Ti] best e-mail program

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Jan 24 04:15:45 PST 2003

> Original message from Lisbeth Zachs
>
>> I filter my recieved mail into "mailboxes" (maps within the
>> application). This means I have a Ti-map and in that are maps for
>> Saved, Tilinks and a Special. I would like to search all four maps at
>> the same time, like I so superbly could in NetscapeCommunicator in
>> OS9. Now I can only make it look in one map at a time,  so will have
>> to repeat the search upto 4 times before I find some information  I
>> rememered you people have supplied.

  Robert Nicholson kindly suggested:
> Click the magnifying class in the search textfield and you can select
> options for All Mailboxes instead of the selected one.

Thanks Robert,
That will give me too big a search area for my purpose.

I promise I will not write messages in the middle of the night any
more. :-) What I'm missing and are looking for is to start the search
in my Ti-map and that all level maps below that will be searched.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat 021225
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)